The unit will rust in 2 days while charging. The unit does not have an international charger. The unit has a 30 days warranty. The unit broke down in less than a week. It is because so many false reviews are posted here. I have to let the truth be known. Luckily; I bought this from B&B, so I returned it with digust. This is the worst product that I bought in years. Buy this, you will be sorry. Try MIA by Clarisonic instead of this junk.Get more detail about Pretika SonicDermabrasion Facial Brush.
Friday, August 20, 2010
Lowest Price Pretika SonicDermabrasion Facial Brush
The unit will rust in 2 days while charging. The unit does not have an international charger. The unit has a 30 days warranty. The unit broke down in less than a week. It is because so many false reviews are posted here. I have to let the truth be known. Luckily; I bought this from B&B, so I returned it with digust. This is the worst product that I bought in years. Buy this, you will be sorry. Try MIA by Clarisonic instead of this junk.Get more detail about Pretika SonicDermabrasion Facial Brush.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment