One word for this moisturizer: Amazing. I have tried so many facial moisturizers over the years and have never found one as perfect as this. It is light, not greasy, a little goes a long way, and gives my skin a healthy glow (not tinted, just natural). I don't see why I'd ever use anything else.Get more detail about Bare Escentuals RareMinerals(TM) Purely Nourishing Facial Moisturizer 1.7 oz.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Order Bare Escentuals RareMinerals(TM) Purely Nourishing Facial Moisturizer 1.7 oz
One word for this moisturizer: Amazing. I have tried so many facial moisturizers over the years and have never found one as perfect as this. It is light, not greasy, a little goes a long way, and gives my skin a healthy glow (not tinted, just natural). I don't see why I'd ever use anything else.Get more detail about Bare Escentuals RareMinerals(TM) Purely Nourishing Facial Moisturizer 1.7 oz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment