I don't know where Olay is going, but the ProX line doesn't do anything more than all of the other 75+ products Olay puts out, except make your wallet more empty. I've bought $5 products that hide your lines better than this. Save your money Ladies, and if so, Gents. You can get 2 for $20 at Applebee's!Get more detail about Olay Wrinkle Smoothing Cream, Pro-x, 1.7-Ounce Bottle.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Olay Wrinkle Smoothing Cream, Pro-x, 1.7-Ounce Bottle Decide Now
I don't know where Olay is going, but the ProX line doesn't do anything more than all of the other 75+ products Olay puts out, except make your wallet more empty. I've bought $5 products that hide your lines better than this. Save your money Ladies, and if so, Gents. You can get 2 for $20 at Applebee's!Get more detail about Olay Wrinkle Smoothing Cream, Pro-x, 1.7-Ounce Bottle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment